Saturday 4 January 2014

And now ... part 2

Cousin J received a gymnastics bag. 


I can’t get enough of this pattern; it is such a pleasure to make this cute bag.


His sister, niece M, got the same thing … 


… but different, as it is made with a different fabric and off course we printed her own name and not her brother’s.


The BBF of Louka, where she spent a couple of nights during her stay in Belgium, also got a little gymnastics bag.


She is somewhat older than the two others so we choose a slightly more sophisticated fabric, but the fluorescent pink details make it girly enough.


Fabric: The lion fabric I bought at Noeks, ages ago. Some nostalgia, I think it must have been more or less my first online item I ever bought!
The red retro fabric I purchased online at Fifi Jolipois.
The grey fabric with the geometric print was bought overseas at HawthorneThreads.

No comments:

Post a Comment