Tuesday 8 January 2013

Tahir has my phone number

A couple of months ago, when I purchased this, mr Tahir asked my phone number; so he could call me when he had new fabric that might interest me. Knowing that my number would disappear in a drawer with numerous other phone numbers, chocolat bar wrappers and used paper tissues, I assumed he would never ever call me.
This morning he proved me wrong! ‘Madame, mister Tahir from fabric shop, I have good roll, nice fabric, you will like, you should come to shop now!”
Honestly I did not really have the time to leave my workroom for a trip to the fabric district (it is just around the corner but it is impossible for me to go and quickly come back).
I couldn’t resist! Result: A full roll of Retro Little Chef from Michael Miller! Timing couldn’t be better, this fabric is just what I needed to add a finishing touch to the birthday present of our eldest. I started to work on it and tomorrow I will reveal the result to you all.


The previous Give Away isn’t even rounded off yet and I already know the content of the next one! Don’t forget to Join this blog and stand a chance of winning some Petit Pan fabric now and Little Chef later.
I also bought some meters of Rocket Launch Club and Children @ Play Aqua Balloons both from Sarah Jane Studios for Michael Miller.



Nothwithstanding the sandstorm, it was a beautiful day, thanks again mr Tahir! 

No comments:

Post a Comment